Is your small business website getting the traffic and attention that it deserves? Do you think you have problems with your website but can’t quite put your finger on it? If so, you might need a website checkup.
Getting an independent party to look over your site is a good idea. It helps identify the things you are doing right and some areas that you can improve upon.
When I offer website checkups I look at the following areas:
- How easy it is to navigate your site?
- Do you have clear calls to action?
- How you can change your site to help improve rankings on Google and other search engines?
- Are you using a content management system like WordPress? I’ll look to see if it is properly configured.
- Are you a local business? Is your website structured to help your customers find you?
How To Enter!
This month, I’m offering for one lucky winner a free website critique. In order to enter follow these two simple steps:
- Like the New Customer Workshop Facebook page
- Write a comment below explaining what you think are the problems with your website.
Be sure to include a valid email address and the name of your website so that I can contact you if you are a winner.